Friday, March 15, 2013

YOU CAN'T KEEP ME DOWN!

So, it’s the 15th day of the month of March, that is half of the month is already gone, and I anxiously await my 1st salary for my new job. My colleague and soon to be dear friend said it usually comes on the 20th of each month. By the way, this isn’t the inspiration I got for writing this morning. I just felt that it has been a long…long time since I wrote anything (ok apart from my personal stuffs). It’s a Friday today (TGIF), and like everyone else I should be looking forward to a relaxing the days weekend, but unfortunately and fortunately for me, I have been scheduled for a training this Saturday. Oh well, I’m still looking forward to it because it will be my first training at my new place of work. I’m sure you are wondering where that is…well, it’s a bank and that is all I can say for now. So back to the present, I’m not sure if I’ve lost weight or added, even though I need to exercise more often. There is nothing like being fit. Anyways, I look forward to a great day and nothing; absolutely nothing will stand in my way. THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment